We welcome you to Center for Endoscopy
The Center for Endoscopy, located in the heart of Sarasota, welcomes you to our facility where our accomplished team of board certified gastroenterologists and dedicated staff members strive to deserve the trust you put in us. Combining state of the art technology with compassionate care, the Center for Endoscopy provides patients with the highest quality gastrointestinal care available, detecting, evaluating and treating the full spectrum of digestive diseases and disorders, as well as preventative screenings for early detection of colorectal cancer.
We want our patients to be informed about their digestive problems and treatments, because informed patientsmake better decisions about their health and well-being. That is why we've included a section on this website covering common topics associated with gastroenterology and endoscopic procedures. We encourage you to look through these pages whenever you have an interest or concern related to your digestive health.
The Center for Endoscopy was founded in 2002 based on the recognized need for an endoscopy and surgical facility in the area. The Center was established to provide a safe and affordable alternative to hospitalization for patients requiring outpatient endoscopic and surgical procedures. Conceived and designed to allow patients to be admitted and discharged from the ambulatory setting within 2-3 hours providing convenience and comfort without sacrificing quality and safety. The center is committed to upholding patient rights, safety, confidentiality, and professional beliefs by developing and adhering to service standards which integrate these values, as well as maintaining a professional operating environment for each surgeon while they work as a team pledging to treat one another with loyalty, respect, and dignity.
The Center for Endoscopy is AAAHC accredited and continues to maintain its status as an Endoscopy Unit of Recognition through the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy - ASGE
- Understanding Colon Cancer Screening
- Make the Best Choice for Your Endoscopic Procedure
- Understanding Upper Endoscopy
- Understanding Colonoscopy
- Understanding Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- Understanding Colon Polyps and Their Treatment
- Understanding Esophageal Dilation
- Ensuring the Safety of Your Endoscopic Procedure
- Understanding Diverticulosis
- Understanding Esophageal Testing or Manometry
- Understanding Minor Rectal Bleeding
- Understanding Bowel Preparation
- Understanding Barrett's Esophagus
- Understanding Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease